The Melanie Hanson blog theme combines two elements of the lifestyle industry. In this Melanie Hanson WordPresss Theme Reviews we are going to discuss about how Melanie Hanson Theme can help you to setup your lifestyle blog website and grow digitally.
It’s having your own personal digital identity, coupled with powerful and flexible layouts for displaying your content. A number of the most popular lifestyle blogs today are actually based on singular brands, ran by one person alone. Health Coach emphasizes that concept and ensures that your visitors understand what you are trying to promote.
Currently, it is most popular amongst lifestyle, food, fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation, and recipes websites. The back-end is supported by a framework known as ThemeREX a highly functional WordPress customization framework.
Key Features Of Health Coach:
The theme is based on the powerful ThemeREX framework which makes it highly functional and easy to operate. Using a powerful set of shortcodes and ouwidgets y can showcase your skills and achievements, missions and priorities, provide testimonials, and showcase your portfolio. Advanced translation options allow translating the theme into any language with ease.
Some of the important features-
- Professional design
- One-Click demo install
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE11+
- Slider Revolution & Swiper Slider included
- Retina Images Support
- User menu and Main menu support
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Flexible Colors & Typography
- Layout Features:
- 100% Responsive & Mobile-friendly
- Boxed and Fullwidth page layouts
- WPBakery Page Builder support – modify any page content easily
- Advanced Blog Settings:
- Multiple Blog Styles
- 20+ Post Animations
- Customizable Blog Feed
- Post views, likes and sharing buttons
- Related Posts Section
- Easy automatic updates
- Lots of shortcodes
- Powerful admin interface
- Multi language support
- Mega menu compatibility
- Sticky menus support
- Parallax effect backgrounds
- Customizable Google Map
- Awesome Fontello Icons
- Google Fonts
- No Gutenberg Optimization
- Need time to understand all the features
My Personal Opinion:
Since it’s compatible with WooCommerce, the theme will be a great option if you wish to sell things via your website. Also it works with Essential Grid & WPML, so you can definitely go for it.