In this Fundingpress WordPress Theme Reviews we are going to discuss about how Fundingpress Theme can help you to build a successful website for your business.
Fundingpress is a very Kickstarter-ish crowdfunding WordPress theme with great features and functions. You might even be someone who is entirely new to the development of this kind of pages, no biggie, Fundingpress has your back. The website canvas has all the must-haves available and ready for you to put them to use. And no, you do not have to touch a single line of code.
Front-end forms, equipped with WPBakery Page Builder and the included expert support is what every Fundingpress user receives. The theme also supports three types of payments: Paypal, WePay and Stripe. What’s one of the best assets of Fundingpress is the fact that you do not need to use any external plugins to make it work.
Features Of Fundingpress Theme
- Stripe, WePay and Paypal payments
- Social Login
- Paypal Adaptive payments
- WPML Ready – super easy to translate!
- Front-end forms – No more ugly backend for users!
- No external plugins needed!
- Custom admin panel for easy customization
- Custom projects page with statistics for easy control over the site
Pros. And Cons. Of FundingPress Theme
- Responsive design
- Unlimited colours
- Page builder with tons of blocks
- Blog pages
- Amazing documentation with video tutorials
- Created with Twitter Bootstrap + CSS3 + HTML5
- Support forum
- No Gutenberg optimization
- Takes time to understand all the features
My Personal Opinion About FundingPress Theme
Fundingpress has it all prepared and integrated into the layout to save you time, effort and struggle. On top of that, you also get excellent documentation and video tutorials to get the gist of it, so you can blindly go for it.