Escher is for all of you urban bloggers out there. Lifestyle bloggers too, no less. In this Escher WordPress Theme Reviews we are going to discuss about how Escher theme can help you to create a successful lifestyle blog website.
Amongst the many unique concepts that Escher delivers, we found the portfolio grid layouts for blog posts to be the most exquisite. Those layouts resemble the likes of Instagram and Pinterest. With the exception that images are tightly woven together, and nothing feels forced. A crucial part of theme’s success is that it feels natural, relaxing, and friendly towards all types of visitors. It’s probably why hundreds of customers decided to go with this theme and not the many alternatives.
Escher emphasizes full-width design above everything else. This is ideal for lifestyle storytellers, those of you with a story to bring. Furthermore, those full-width blog posts feature custom imagery displays. Your images don’t get boxed into a content area, and instead, are shown in their actual full-width form.
Escher is ready to be translated into any language, it’s fully WPML compatible! The design is mobile-first, with retina support. A child theme is available for developers who wish to structure their own theme based on Escher’s concepts.
Key Features Of Escher Theme
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Infinite Scroll functionality
- Show Related Posts
- 3 Header types
- Multiple Header behaviors
- Side Area
- Integrated Search
- Enable sidebar on search result page
- Optional separate logo for Mobile Header
- Separate styles for Mobile Header
- Optional separate logo for light and dark header versions
- Optional separate logo for Sticky header type
- Optional separate logo for Vertical Header type
- Optional separate logo for Bottom Header type
- Header Top and Header Bottom Widget Areas
- Parallax images in sections
- Customizable Mega Menu
- Anchor functionality for One Page sites
- Video and image backgrounds in sections
- WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress included
- Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin included
- Variable grid size
- Back to Top button functionality
- Twitter feed widget
- Instagram feed widget
Pros. And Cons. Of Escher Theme
- Easy-to-Use Powerful Admin Interface
- One-click import of demo site
- Loads of creative home and inner pages
- Multiple customizable blog layouts
- Custom Widget Areas
- Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- 3 icon font packs
- Translation Ready
- WPML compatible
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- No Gutenberg Optimization.
- Need more time to understand all feature.
My Personal Opinion about Escher Theme
The theme also includes numerous shortcodes and widgets that enable you to create a superb blog website with the utmost ease. Start blogging today! Escher is every creative blogger’s dream!