Eject is a WordPress theme for a creative agency, in this Eject Web Studio WordPress Theme Review, we are going to discuss how Eject Theme can help you to customize your website for your business. You will find, it uses a portfolio functionality that can showcase your projects in a variety of styles.
Eject is a new, modern, clean and stylish WordPress theme that is a great choice for any kind of web studio, digital & graphic design agency, the development company, business bureau, marketing firm, SEO company, web designer services, and much more.
The Eject WordPress template is a fully responsive solution that looks great on mobile devices and desktops alike. It’s also a top choice if you’re looking for a GDPR friendly WordPress theme. The theme is easy to install and setup thanks to an intuitive one-click demo data installer. Make your website look fresh and modern with an Eject! Let’s check out some other key features the theme includes.
Publishing news and events is important for a creative digital studio website. Eject helps you with this matter as well, by making your content shine and look its best no matter what you’re publishing. Choose from a variety of blog styles, choose a style of pagination, the position of the sidebar, and more. Tailor your blog page straight in the WordPress Customizer and preview your changes on the fly.
Eject WordPress Theme Home Page
Eject WordPress Theme Features
The eject is made compatible with WPBakery (aka Visual Composer). The theme is a perfect fit for both, corporate and personal websites.
It has an attractive layout that will perfectly fit your business, and there are so many shortcodes and widgets to manage the theme! So that your business runs smoothly, we offer the compatibility with Revolution Slider as a home slider; Essential Grid galleries that allow you to display any contents as awesome grids.
Along with the number of widgets and shortcodes and flexible theme options and settings, you are getting lots of pre-made pages, so that you wouldn’t spend much time creating ones for your website.
- 100% Responsive & Mobile-friendly
- Boxed and Fullwidth page layouts
- WP Bakery Page Builder support – modify any page content easily
- Customize Header and Footer Layouts in WP Bakery Page Builder
Advanced Blog Settings:
- Multiple Blog Styles
- Flexible Layout Options
- 20+ Post Animations
- Customizable Blog Feed (choose from post types or categories)
- Post views, likes and sharing buttons
Pros. And Cons. Of Eject Theme:
- Gutenberg compatible
- GDPR Framework WP Plugin included
- Professional design
- One-Click demo install
- Modern, Flexible, Customizable
- WordPress 4.0+ Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3 code
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE11+
- Slider Revolution & Swiper Slider included
- Retina Images Support
- User menu and Main menu support
- Interactive Ajax Search
- Flexible Colors & Typography
- Lack of animation.
- Takes more time to understand all features.
My Personal Opinion About Eject Theme:
It features impressive design, clean typography, and a collection of powerful tools that make it easy to customize Eject to your needs, so you can definitely go for it.