EightyDays is a travel and bloggers oriented WordPress theme. In this EightyDays WordPress Theme Reviews we are going to discuss about how EightyDays Theme can help you to create a successful travel lifestyle blog.
It comes with a special orientation to storytelling and experiencing beautiful places. It has a built-in clean code and with a mobile-friendly design. Even a mobile menu is available! EightyDays makes readers feel they are traveling with you along with stories. It also has a beautiful and elegant typography. You will get it with blog pages and great spaces for pictures display. Furthermore, EightyDays is fast and responsive, thanks to a customized design. It is very light weighted and uses SEO optimization. It is also made for a very focused minimalistic concept.
The theme has an elegant appearance, beautiful typography and has thoughtful options for you to customize your website the easy way. All the options, the options are carefully selected specifically for a travel blog to optimize the user experience and make you less headache while still keep the maximum customization.
Key Features Of EightyDays Theme
- Responsive layout looks great on all devices.
- Beautiful typography.
- Upload your own favicon.
- Upload your own custom logo.
- Supports mobile menu where you can show any content for mobile devices
- Has built-in related posts (no plugins required)
- Has built-in author info box and author social links for single post
- Customizable footer text.
- Top notch customer support.
- Regular updates ensure WordPress compatibility.
- Browser compatibility: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE9+.
- Translation-ready for easy localization.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
Pros. And Cons. Of EightyDays Theme
- Modern and creative design
- Superfast and smooth
- Featured content area
- Infinite scroll
- Easy to customize in real-time
- Responsive design
- Quality code
- No Gutenberg Optimization
- Need time to understand all the features
My Personal Opinion About EightyDays Theme
EightyDays has a special aim that makes it awesome for image or video display. It has live customization with clean code and social connectivity for blog authors. With its infinite scroll and customizable footers, all elements are easy to rearrange, so you can definitely go for it.