In this Divi WordPress Theme Review, we are going to discuss how Divi Theme can help you to customize a successful website.
Divi theme is one of the most popular Multi-purpose WordPress Theme. It comes with an important feature like Divi Builder that defines the whole Divi Theme.
Divi Theme comes with some powerful features like drag and drop builder, powerful theme options panel and lots of readymade design will allow you to create any type of website and drop and drag page enables you to create any kind of post and page layout and without having to write any code.
Divi theme is not just a WordPress Theme, it comes with 46 content modules, you can use any of these modules in combination with the three-section types and 20-row types to create the exact layout you want.
Pros. And Cons. Of Divi Theme:
- Highly Customizable.
- Ready-made Layouts.
- Drag and Drop Visual Page Builder.
- Easy To Use.
- Supports 32 Languages.
- Layouts only work when the Divi is activated.
- Take time to understand all the features.
Divi WordPress Theme Features:
Divi offers so many features that it is almost impossible to cover all these in a single article. Therefore, let’s take a quick look at the most useful features of Divi :
- Powered by Divi Builder, an incredibly powerful front-end editor.
- 46 content elements to create different layouts.
- 20+ readymade layouts to choose from.
- Import and export layouts from different sources.
- Fully responsive editing with live preview.
- Fully featured theme customizer section.
- Lots of header and footer styling options.
- Dedicated theme options panel.
- Built-in split-testing and CRO features.
- Full RTL support with readymade translation to 32 languages.
My Personal Opinion About Divi Theme:
Divi is a multipurpose WordPress theme with endless possibilities. You can use the customization options and change them into the type of website you want. Along with the portable Divi builder, the Divi theme is good for the beginners to get started, so you can definitely go for it.