If your passion are startups and you seeing new projects established then read Crowdmerc WordPress Theme Reviews, Crowdmerc Theme must help you to build your business.
You might want to construct your own crowdfunding and fundraising platform. If so, Crowdmerc is the exclusive crowdfunding WordPress theme that provides a complete solution to your project idea. It even comes with four pre-made homes that will help you kick-start your web space. All web designs included in the bundle are modern, sophisticated and clean, pushing the contents right in front of potential backers.
Crowdmerc is Highly creative, featuring a clean & minimalistic design and packed with a lot of useful features. Crowdmerc can be used for all kinds of niches, like charity, NGO, non-profit organization, donation, church, music, fashion, technology and anything else.
Key Features Of Crowdmerc Theme
- Frontend User Registration and Login
- Frontend Campaign Submit Form
- Funding Goal
- Start and End date
- Setting featured image
- Recommended Price
- Minimum and Maximum Price
- Show/Hide Contributor Table
- Mark Contributor as Anonymous
- Campaign End Methods
- Target Goal
- Target Date
- Target Goal and Date
- Campaign Never End
- Create Unlimited Rewards
- Campaign Update Status optio
Pros. And Cons. Of Crowdmerc Theme
- WP Fundraising – Donation Plugin and Crowdfunding Platform
- 4 beautiful homepage style
- Buit with Unyson theme options
- Buit with Elementor page builder
- Buit with Kirki customizer
- Buit with SASS, and GULP,
- Easy to customize
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Clean & Simple Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Cross-browser Compatible with Edge, IE11+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Retina ready
- Linear icon pack
- Bootstrap 4 Powered
- Smooth animation
- Parallax sections
- Working Ajax contact form with validation
- Google Maps
- Responsive design
- Well documented
- Need more time to understand all features.
- Need more color options.
My Personal Opinion About Crowdmerc Theme
Crowdmerc has a fully responsive layout. It fits perfectly on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPads, iPhones and small mobile devices. So you can definitely go for it.