Born To Give is a stunning charity and crowdfunding WordPress theme, in this Born To Give WordPress Theme Reviews we are going to discuss about how Born To Give Theme can help you to create a successful crowdfunding WordPress Theme.
It comes with the super handy WPBakery Page Builder that helps you customize the theme however you see fit. You can pick from four different homepage demos, as well as three versions of fantastic headers. Born To Give also has twelve color schemes preset, allows you to go with boxed or wide layout and supports background patterns or photographies. Not to mention, it comes with numerous inner pages that cover every section of your website.
Theme comes with theme options panel to fully customise your website’s look and feel. Enable maintenance mode while you are developing your website. This is a simple module included in the theme which will block access to your website for non logged in users where logged in users like administrator can still see the website while making changes.
Key Features Of Born To Give Theme
- Show or hide the back to top button which comes at the bottom right of website viewport
- There are fields available for you to add custom scripts in your website before closing head tag or closing body tag.
- You can disable responsive functionality of the theme or can enable the pinch zoom for touch devices.
- Easily change the website content width or make it boxed in the center with a beautiful background for the whole website body outside the box.
- Control the minimum height for the content area or top/bottom spacing for all pages. You can event make the content area spread to 100% of the screen width
- Choose between the 3 designs for the website header. Make it spread 100% of the screen width, enable, disable search and Woocommerce cart option in the header. Add in your info like phone number, email in the header.
- Customise the look and feel of sticky header like set background color or links color. Set default header banner images for all the post types like different image for all event posts, blog posts etc.
- Set header banner titles for static pages like archive page for custom post types, search results page etc.
- Upload logo image for default header, sticky header and both logo as retina images as well for retina enabled devices
- Set a custom logo for the WP admin login page
- Add favicon, Apple iPhone, iPad icons easily from the theme options
- Easily customise the look of your website menu and mobile menu with extensive options available.
Pros. And Cons. Of Born To Give Theme
- Fully responsive
- Twitter bootstrap
- Visual composer page builder
- WPML ready
- Slider revolution included
- 670+ Google Fonts
- Wide & Bosed Layouts
- Built-In Mega Menu
- One click demo import
- Woocommerce shop
- Unlimited sidebar
- Contact forms
- RTL Languages support
- Campaigns by charitable
- No Gutenberg Optimization
- Need more time to understand all features.
My Personal Opinion About Born To Give Theme
Born to Give is a full functional WordPress Theme designed & developed for Crowdfunding, Charity or Non Profit Websites and comes handy for Corporate Business Websites as well. So you can blindly go for it.